Deconstructing the Construct

Deconstructing the Construct Ep 9 – 20 June 2017

6 Comments 21 June 2017

Stage 1 complete, we are in ‘hell’, the copy we created to pull all the parasites/virus into and the door is now closed. The continuation of the merge with the Egyptian timeline/quadrant and all it’s implications.

An explanation on the ‘cube’, snakes and will stage 2 start or end with a BANG?

1. Shelley says:

Hi Lisa,
    Thought you or anyone reading this may find Peter Moons experience at the cioclovina caves Romania part 1 and 2 interesting.

As I was listening to you all talking about your experiences and dreams this journey of his to the Romanian caves came to mind. And of course theres Aug Tellez’s discussion with Felecia Noel on Bucegi mountains esoteric secrets.
    This construct is eventually all ‘fading to black’ so i guess none of it matters anyway.

And then there was this site that came to mind when listening to Jenny describe her dream and art work. (I think it was Jenny)

I must get around to becoming a member of LMH i have had a couple of attempts this past year or so but to no avail. Probably a lot to do with my limited computer skills. Anyway will keep trying. Where there’s a will there’s a way.
    xx

2. Deborah says:

Hi Lisa,
    I’ve heard Alex Collier say that the frequency fence is down.
    Thanks for the great updates and all the awesome energetic work!
    Deborah

3. Des says:

OK LISA HI ITS BEEN SOME TIME SINCE I HAVE POSTED A COMMENT. YOUR LAST VIDEO NO 9 THERE IS SOME THING TO WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT SENT SOME BELLS RINGING. THERE IS A SHORT VIDEO ABOUT TEN MINS ABOUT JUST WHAT YOU GUYS WHERE TALKING ABOUT. GO ONTO TRANSITION STATUS REPORT JUNE 17TH 2017 ON YOUTUBE. TITLE LIVE EARTH SIMULATOR I THINK YOU WILL FIND IT TO YOUR LIKING . KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK HAVE A NICE DAY REGARDS DEREK.

4. Alan says:

Hi Lisa,
    I have finally made contact with Leeloo and introduced Leeloo to Charlie. I follow you on youtube and have been an energy worker for some time. I think Leeloo mentions me in one of her earlier messages. lol Blessings.

5. Gemini says:

I DO NOT CONSENT/RESONATE/UNDERSTAND NOR STAND UNDER “ONE”/”1″/”IDENTITY OF A ONE”/””SACRED GEOMETRY “CHARACTERIZING” GOD””/””1+1=2 + 1=3″ “CREATION””/”CREATION STORY”/”CREATION FROM THE ONE BECOMES TWO”/”UNITY OF ONE”/”CREATOR”/”SELF IDENTITY”……

Toroidal zero point plus toroidal zero point equals zero point in perpetual zero point energetic current……zero point energetic unity of which there can be no creator identity…..for to define or label only limits….The limit becomes “mine”- shared with two to “produce” three….but always “mine”…..
    Only matter can be “self realized”, “christed” property of one……

WITHOUT PREJUDICE
    ORIGINAL ZERO POINT DEPOSITORY AND DEPOSIT

6. Gemini says:

I DO NOT CONSENT/RESONATE/UNDERSTAND NOR STAND UNDER “CLIMATE CHANGE THEORY”/”GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE THEORY”/”ECONOMIC CLIMATE”/”ECONOMIC FORECAST”/”QUEEN BEE” METHALATION CHEMTRAILS OF ECONOMIC CLIMATE AND BIOPHYSICAL, METAPHYSICAL MANIPULATION FOR ECONOMIC PRODUCTION MOOD, HEALTH AND EUGENICS AND LETHARGICALLY APATHETIC “TEMP”-“TEMPERMENT” CLIMATE CONDITIONING FORECAST MODELING/”FIRED” – NULL AND VOID NON-EXISTANT CROWN COURT “STEWARDS”-“CUSTODIANS” OF THE FOREST, NULL AND VOID NON-EXISTANT UNITED NATIONS, “AGENDA 21″/”ALL AGENCIES, DEPARTMENTS, RELATIONS, AGENDAS, LAWS, RULES, “NATIONAL” “GLOBAL” “DIVISIONS” OF PARKS, ACTIVITIES, GATEKEEPERS, WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT, GOVERNANCE, ENTITLEMENTS, OWNERSHIP, COMMITTEES, ENFORCEMENTS, “BOHEMIAN” “GROVISTS” …..

WITHOUT PREJUDICE