Interviews

Andrew Martin – The Collapse of the Shadow Construct

8 Comments 08 May 2017

“Andrew Martin is a highly attuned Intuitive Oracle, Energy Worker, and Spiritual Teacher. A series of transcendent and clairaudient experiences beginning in 1995 and climaxing in 2012, left him suddenly awakened and on an accelerated path of expansion and evolution.

His ability to take high level, often abstract spiritual knowledge and make it practical and accessible is bringing revolutionary insight to the spiritual community.

His entertaining, compassionate, and down to earth approach assists people in unlocking powerful, lasting, change. His work is the catalyst for life altering shifts and transformation.”

1. Leslie says:

Hi Lisa, this was a wonderful interview. I have been following you and Dani faithfully for the last few months. I am not on Facebook ( and have no plans to be) and just realized I could comment here. Thank you for all the information you have been sharing. I have had so many experiences especially since the end of Jan which had I not found you ladies, I would of thought I was “loosing it” lol. Would love to participate w/you and your community more, not sure how to do that. BTW I have some really cool pics I took a week or so ago of a sunset . Now I live in hawaii so always beautiful (most of the time) however I have never seen this before and I’ve been here over 6 years. It looked like a “portal” surrounded in pink!!! Would love to share if you’d like to see. Regardless thank you for doing your show and helping us all “get home” 🙂
    Leslie

2. admin says:

Hi Leslie,
    Thank you for the comment, lovely to hear from you.
    If your interested in participating more you can check out the members site by clicking on the members link in the menu above.
    I would love to see your pics, you can email them to lisa@lisamharrison.com if you like. x

3. Robert says:

The time bubble thing rang my bell, that explained a lot to me Tahank you for the interview Lisa and the caller

4. Robert says:

The time bubble thing rang a bell for me that explained a lot to me,Thank you,for the interview Lisa, and the caller.

5. Sandra Simonson says:

I have been following you for so long. And have tried to contact you for about 6 months now.
    I have been in the pink for about 4 years now. Waiting.

I need to connect. Although I feel like I’m not allowed by universe ?????

Please respond so I know you can hear me 💕

6. admin says:

here

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Andrew Martin: Deciphering The Matrix with Lisa Harrison | Verum Et Inventa II - May 12, 2017
  2. Andrew Martin: Collapse Of The Shadow Construct with Lisa Harrison | Verum Et Inventa II - May 12, 2017