The Collective Imagination

Collective Imagination 5 April 2017

11 Comments 06 April 2017

Took some time out of the Collective Imagination LMH Members call to make an announcement and publicly discuss the weirdness of the last weeks energetic shifts…..Has the ‘event’ begun?

1. Patricia says:

Hi Lisa, I stumbled on this on FB. No matter what I did, I could not post or share this. So I copied it. I couldn’t help but think of you. Surrounded in a lovely pink sphere or bubble. Well now, you dear sweet woman, a pink moon is in the very near future. Maybe this is what you’ve been waiting for… The Meaning of the Pink Full Moon – April 2017
    149132478078320 Are you ready for the Pink Full Moon in April? Full moons tend to fill me with a sense of dread but they shouldn’t! They are really quite positive and wonderful things and can and often do change your life. There are 13 moons in a year and they all “wax and wane” and are either complete or incomplete, up there in the sky.

Why Do We Call the Full Moon in April a Pink Full Moon?

Essentially, these are just nicknames and appear differently depending on the tribe or country. You may have heard of the “Easter Moon”, in fact, the timing of Easter is dependent on the first Sunday after (never on) the Paschal full moon, also known as the Ecclesiastical full moon (Easter moon).

This upcoming Pink Full Moon is supposedly named after a type of Native America pink moss called phlox. These are beautiful, bright pink flowers that appear all over the prairie floor, carpeting it in a gorgeous pinkish hue.

Phlox plants really don’t have too much benefit to humans, but they are deliciously fragrant, they’re beautiful and they also have air purification properties. They symbolize upcoming spring, rebirth and freshness.

What Do Full Moons Symbolize?

Get ready to freshen up and purify your life – rebirth is just around the corner! Using the symbols of Spring, rebirth, freshness and purification, this Full Moon is time to dust out the corners of your life and make way for more breezy and loving winds of change.

Where I live, in Sydney, Australia, Summer has now ended and Autumn has begun. However, the Easter or Pink Full Moon is still taking on the properties of regeneration, freshness and rebirth.

A full moon occurs every 29.5 days and depending on where you are in the world, it may look different. I have written about Blood Moons and Monster Moons before. Full Moons can be a time of new beginnings; these can sometimes hurt but they are always changes for the better – in the long run.

What Effect Will the Pink Full Moon Have on Me?

I think you are in for a treat as there are many exciting things in the sky. Some astrologers have called this April Full Moon “Lady Luck” as she’s near Jupiter, so unexpected good fortune might come your way. There is something to always consider when you’re looking at a Full Moon – you shall reap what you sow.

This means that if you have been working hard and laying down good foundations, you will be successful. A positive way to look at this is that we still have two weeks to go, so there is time to do some clean-up work in your life – if that’s what you have to do.

CREATIVE VISUALISATION

Imagine your life like an empty prairie. As far as the eye can see, there is just blankness, plainness, nothingness. Now imagine a sweet, warm breeze blowing over your life. Enjoy the breeze, feel it kissing your skin.

Now as you turn around in your mind’s eye, imagine the empty prairie filling up with beautiful pink, fragrant flowers. One by one they pop up until they stretch as far as the eye can see. Imagine the flowers reaching up towards the moon, asking, “When is it my time to grow?”

What is The Date of The Pink Full Moon in April?

Get ready because it’s coming your way in just under two weeks! The April Pink Full Moon will happen on April 11, 2:08 A.M. in Eastern Time. If you’re located in Australia like me, then AEDT time is 5:08 A.M. on the 11th of April.

When you wake up in two weeks on Tuesday in Australia, you will start to feel energies shifting. Take some time to do some preparation and give yourself the best opportunity to shine.

» Source

Share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Thank you for today. Thank you for your discernment, sincerity, and sharing your personal experience and wisdom freely with those who will listen.

2. Amandine says:

Thank you so much for that !

3. thanks Lisa <3 …around 24:00 you are talking about wall etc …4-5 months ago (while I was talking with my colleagues at work about the future) I couldnt see nothing after march,and I saw letter П and I saw/felt like we are all crammed into this space of letter П in front of the wall,and we cant go furder …(П is cirilic letter for P )

4. Jenny says:

Here’s a pink moon for you Lisa!
    Thank yu for everything! Go well!
    See you “there – next” soon!!! 🙂
    Jenny

5. Mia says:

Thanks for sharing, luvvy.
    Really appreciated being able to share in a snippet of the CI shows, even if it’s only a one-off.
    Seems to have been such a long journey since the days of CI and Countdown in 2012 😉

6. moxa says:

What a great show: focused, profound, sincere and authentic. What a group of beautiful people! I resonated the most with the 75 year old man from amerika: for me the colour is golden too, and feeling more power and less worry.

7. Susanna says:

Hi Lisa , i saw your last show and i really liked the way it was done , am more interested in what we are all experiencing then going down yet another rabbit hole or the news about the world we don’t like anymore ,i read in the comments on youtube that your doing a show once a week for none members ? If so will that be on Zoom like the one people show was and what time and day , if you can let us who arn’t members or in the UU room know would be great so we know where to go and when , am glad your back any which way , good luck on our next journey .

Susanna

8. Wayne says:

Jessica sounds like
    Teal Swan. I feel (Can’t explain) that this is a very special person who has endured horrific pain within this construct/institutionalized paradigm/computer simulation/monetary systematic nightmare, etc.(?) To all of your listeners, I hope for them the best, as we all try to endure the energetic changes and the encapsulating/claustrophobic energy of the illusory concepts that we find ourselves within. It is difficult to explain the resonant intuitive and physical phenomena that we are experiencing without appearing absurd to the general person. Lisa, I am glad you chose to pursue your calling. It is what all of us should do and I admire you for following your intuition. These are interesting times and I am confused as to exactly what is going down. However, as Mark Passio so correctly points out, the truth just is and, does not care what our perceptions of it are. I just want the truth and I know I can’t find it through mainstream institutionalized propaganda. Anyway, I am a very healthy person but, have had many strange physical ailments/attacks recently that I can’t explain. I cannot be held down so, I always overcome. I appreciate you and wish for you extreme strength to continue this path that you are on. Like you, I feel like something huge is imminent but, I don’t know what. One thing I do know, we will eventually find out. Keep up the good work.

9. Loralee says:

To all of you, this was truly wonderful.
    Thank you.

10. Leela says:

Lisa,
    Thankyou and Dani for your time and efforts and everything you did and posted online with OPRT! You were always so kind and patient with callers, a true testament to your beautiful heart. Wishing you all you dream in this NOW, inside or outside the VAH! We’ve got this!! Ba bye Matricks–we decoded u…….thanks for your thoughtfulness Lisa. I wish u both the best!
    Rock on,
    Leela
    Source Buffalo Clan

11. Loralee says:

Hello,
    I have some green Color therapy eyewear that I decided to put on again, and go for a walk.
    When you take them off, your eyes read nature as red/pink for a while. Which is stated as the complimentary color below.

Thought I would send this along for your consideration:

Love to you all,