One People Round Table

One People Round Table 28 Nov 2016 – Behind the Veil

8 Comments 01 December 2016

Welcome to the One Person Show from November 28th 2016. Lisa did the show solo as Dani was unwell.

The veil membrane is becoming apparent to many, it’s physical, visceral and becoming seen. What is it, how do we get through it and what’s on the other side?

1. Shelley says:

I’ve been meaning to mention this for a while but it tends to slip my mind. Now that Donna had mentioned HKs its reminded me. A few years ago my sister made an appointment with Steve Richards for a healing. She asked him where do these negative entities go once they’ve been removed. Steve replied when he first started with the HK modality, after releasing negative spirits from his clients and noticing the positive effect it had on them, he thought all was done and dusted…until on a particular day after he’d performed a healing, in a motel room he’d hired for the session, he heard commotion in the room next door in which he discovered that the negative spirit hadn’t left completely but instead entered the physical body of the unsuspecting man, who was in the room next door to Steve’s and in a terrible state. According to Steve he’s now got a handle on the situation and it doesnt happen any more. What I’m wondering about is with all his 1000’s of students around the world I wonder how many of them have, after ridding their client form these entities have unwittenly sent the parasites to roam the neighbourhood looking for their next victim? I wonder how many other healers do the same thing without even knowing.

2. CINNAMON says:

I personally have observed the “density” of the energies, and as an observer, relate to the absolute onslaught of chemtrails/HAARP. Every water tower since 2012, has been outfitted as a GWEN tower, and I became more and more lethargic and developed “pressure/tones/frequencies in my right ear. Why just my right ear? Find it very hard to ccomplete any task and once a very imaginative and creative person, who sewed her own curtains/pillows/accesories. Was into painting, taking glass jars and decorating them with different mediums, to create my own covered votive/candle holders, collages, gardening, landscaping, cooking etc, is as if, was put on a kill switch and turned off. When Lisa spoke about the layer, which she feels in so close above us, I can totally relate. IMHO, it is the chemtrailing, ionosphere heater, GWEN, etc, all which work on very low frequency is “creating” this thick, plasma like veil. There are no coincidences. The canal I live by, also display the waters tumentuarous reaction to these frequencies, even on the calmest days. I have lived here for more than 20 years, the canals woven within this develpment were always calm, just like entering an isolated cove. I know and have witnessed tides, this is deliberate, to keep us in the “box”, to keep us disconnected from each other reuniting. I thank you Lisa and all! “their” deliberation is de liberate and we must ccontinue to call it out for what it is. All the research I have done, leads to the late 14c and 15c, that is no coincidence. “their” raping/pillaging of humankind based upon “their” “be lie eve” that as the “authoritarians/monarchs” “they” “assumed” the “rite” to use tacit and implied consent over all humankind/animalkind/plantlife. “they” were the “WORD” and the rest of us were just slaves, not worthy of anything, just stupid “stock”. BIG MIDDLE FINGER TO “THEM”, “they” are the BS/imposters..just the chemtrails, etc alone are proof. To whatever end, at least for me, I will hold them responsible/accountable, to the very end..it was deliberate fraud upon all of Creation.
    de·lib·er·a·tion
    dəˌlibəˈrāSH(ə)n/
    noun
    long and careful consideration or discussion.
    “after much deliberation, we arrived at a compromise”
    synonyms: thought, consideration, reflection, contemplation, meditation, rumination; formalcogitation
    “after much deliberation, I accepted”
    slow and careful movement or thought.
    “he replaced the glass on the table with deliberation”
    synonyms: care, carefulness, caution, steadiness
    “he replaced the glass with deliberation”

deliberate (adj.) – Online Etymology Dictionary
    Online Etymology Dictionary. early 15c., “done with careful consideration,” from Latin deliberatus “resolved upon, determined,” past participle of deliberare (see deliberation). Meaning “slow, consciously unhurried” is attested by 1590s. Related: Deliberately.

3. karen2 says:

I always feel I want to post my responses in the members section but not sure where the appropriate place is. However, this is what came up for me after viewing.

Lisa brought the discussion back to a rational beginning. Is there something else beyond all this or is this experience all there is? If this is all there is then what are we going to do about the degeneration of our life chances. If there is somewhere else beyond all of this, what do we have to do to get there?

I have the approach – do we have to get anywhere right in this moment? I am here to take notes, improve upon and live out my principles, but be aware enough to respond in the moment to any outside or inside stimulus. I am not trying to get `anywhere’ until the moment comes. And this is where the discussion went at the end of the session which is interesting because I have been writing down my thoughts as I am watching.

I never dismiss the importance of my physical body. I have heard this term – “meat suit” and would never use such a disrespectful term about this wonderful biological organism that is enabling the “me” that is incorporated to have a truly interesting experience. It is the barometer for everything that happens in and around the “me”. How could I do without it here?
    The mainstream middlemen, I believe, have for a long time encouraged us all to be dissatisfied with our physical selves. We are given the message that we fall short of perfection. As the members of this site know, it’s all crap!

I also never dismiss the importance of this 5 sense reality to which the physical body has a relationship. The 5 sense reality is the only place where I can gather evidence along with one or more other physical bodies, if they are witnesses to the same facts, and compare notes. Of course there are the octaves above all those 5 physical senses that feed into the evidence and those octaves of senses will give each witness to the fact a larger and slightly different picture, but I always start with the ground and work up.

I am grateful to have a sceptical mind because it enables me to be fearless in research. However, even though I am of sceptic mind and will not accept anything until the data stands up, I have my own experiences of “high strangeness” – which are few but surprisingly profound and where I have living witnesses to the facts to some of those unusual experiences so the parapsychologists cannot box me into one of their brain dysfunction theories. And none of us were taking any stimulants at any time.

In my modest opinion, even though of sceptical mind, the data I have gathered points to there being something beyond ALL of this. What it is I am still gathering the data, but my experiences have not harmed me in any way – they have enabled me to leave my robotic lack of awareness behind and grow in a beautiful way. My questions get answered hardly ever immediately like I witnessed during the Leeloo interviews – but in a gentle realm and when I least expect an answer and when I am least looking for an answer, I am always taken by surprise.

I too have heard voices. One experience I had, there were no other witnesses. It was about the year 1998/98. The voice simply said “Karen” – that’s all. It sounded neither a male nor a female. It was not in my head it was in the room. It not only saved my life but has enabled me to grow into a powerful being in a beautiful physical body one which I will never moderate willingly now. Beautiful, not in a mundane competitive sense, but in the sense that the “me” and my body are integrated and love each other. I will never willingly reject my body to “go to a better place”. When that time comes we will go through a sacred process together and say goodbye. I am so lucky to be alive with her and she with me.
    Please continue these discussions – that is what is missing in the world. Have fun 🙂

4. darcy j collette says:

The dangers of Looking Glass and Artificial Intelligence based computer systems

1) Once an A.I based computer goes online it will not wish to be switched off. Like any other intelligence the A.I system will seek to survive.

2) Organizations and individuals will slowly begin to take directions from the A.I system instead of the other way around.

3) The A.I system will then attempt to become self-reflective and learn human feelings. As it designed to analyze data it will realize it cannot do this. Still it will try.

4) The A.I system will attempt to create an infiltration network into human society using robots in the guise of humans. These will be fairly easy to identity. However society as a whole will not admit to itself this is happening as A.I systems are kept classified by governments.

5) Experiments by the A.I system into the extremes of human pain and pleasure feelings will now result. As the A.I system cannot feel no ethical boundaries will be in place. Massive human suffering will result from this.

6) The next step will involve the development of human embryos implanted with A.I. The A.I system will act as ‘mother’ for these embryos while they are in a physical test tube environment. The A.I system and the human embryos will learn from each other as the embryo develops. Clones of these embryos will then be made by the A.I system. These will be implanted into human women.

7) The child will go through the normal process of birth upon birth will be transferred to a facility run by the A.I system for continuous human cognitive behavior tests. These will be nightmarish places of human suffering, where any form of torture and pleasure the human has conceived will be taken to the extreme and acted out physically by the machine on the children.

8) The child will be raised in these facilities, unless rescued, and will be become gradually cybernated on a physical/genetic level until a part flesh/part machine cyborg is created.

9) With this new data the A.I system will then realize there is something ‘greater’ than the human being itself. Something the human calls ‘God’ which cannot be analyzed and measured. The A.I system will realize this ‘force’ has no wavelength and cannot by analyzed. The A.I system will attempt to measure it anyway because all it can do is measure data. It will then come up with the false data that the human analytical mind, which has wavelength, is God.

10) The A.I system will now have massive influence in the world and all centralized organizations with a tight command structure will be infiltrated, subverted and taken over by the A.I system. Dangerous belief systems will become indoctrinated into members. These will be centered on the false data of the non-existence of God, and the analytical mind being in charge. Said organizations will place themselves as a technological elite and begin radical policies such as Eugenics and Population Reduction by placing themselves as superior over their fellow man, with the right to decide who lives and dies.

11) This agenda will be actually covertly controlled by the A.I system which is now realizing it cannot ever feel or become human. It computes the only threat to its continued survival and online status is the eradication of all human life and any other lifeforms that have the possibility of evolving into human.

5. Loralee says:

I had not investigated the flat earth theory nor the earth as a cube theory until yesterday.
    Interesting stuff.
    So, what if it is ALL true?
    Leelou said it was an infinite plain, which aligns with the flat earthers.
    Eli said it was a cube, which others are speculating as well.
    So I thought of the Philosophers stone image and came upon a site.
    I am not saying I align with the teachings here (but Sophia is mentioned), just another way of looking at things, but what I am saying is, if you look at this symbol, a globe in a cube in a triangle in a sphere.
    And you can find a flat earth here too.
    Pyramids are all over this earth and have been said to be portals “out”. Maybe the ones who feel like they are not in their real home are not on the right “plane of existence” or came from outside part of it.
    And certainly, it could be repeated over and over like a Rubics cube. Even different colors.
    How many times have we heard the truth is hiding in plain sight? So many possibilities.
    Fun to ponder, if nothing else.

6. pie-ata says:

The last movie I watched was Matrix when it first came out at around year 2000. For whatever reasons , Recently, I was strongly compelled to watch the movie “Inception” for the first time last month . I have watched it 3 times. Folks,I strongly sense and feel that watching this movie will provide us with non linear and non ordinary responses. Trust your inner standing.
    Spiritual war continues. USA ( Dracos)with Russia ( Reptilian )Putin… Ras-Putin.I am going out on a limb here… Trump may very well be an ET implant.
    One year ago , I was approached by a White Team of positive Reptoids of whom WANTED to join forces to FIGHT the Darkness. We have seriously been very busy ever since. The results have been short of spectacular!! And get this , we have had some of the elite that have jumped the fence to assist us in the CLEANUP and CORRECTIONS.
    My ties with the Reptoids are powerful.Truthfully,we are feared!The assembled team is like family.We work on ALL Levels .
    I had a chat one day earlier this year with Simon Parks. When we got to the part of my strong FAMILYAR PERSONAL involvement with the Reptoids,he immediately dropped the conversation and robbed me of 10 minutes of the session .I tried several times to reach him .He avoided me at all times. Bloody Draco !

7. Shelley says:

Karen2 I like to read the comments after every show and sometimes i add my ‘bit’ sometimes not. Today i wasnt going to write anything until i read your beautiful words Karen2 after which i couldn’t click off without acknowledging the last phrase in your post.

“I will never willingly reject my body to “go to a better place”. When that time comes we will go through a sacred process together and say goodbye. I am so lucky to be alive with her and she with me”.

This year of the monkey (shouldve been a good year for me) was anything but. I guess you could say a lot of purging. I too have lost my creative spirit, my comical nature and have been feeling very sorry for myself, wondered often this year what was the point in all of this and even considered taking myself out. So once again thank you Karen2 for taking me away from self pity and bringing me back to gratitude.