Blog

Is the Wake up Alarm going off?

13 Comments 18 November 2016

Was the Matrix movie more of a documentary that we dared to believe?

Spontaneous chat between Lisa M Harrison, Dani Arnold McKenny and friends

iframe width=”100%” height=”166″ scrolling=”no” frameborder=”no” src=”https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/301984753&color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false”>

1. deanna says:

during my pneumonia/ vision quest in august -16. I was turned on, and thinks happened seconds apart. I was watching the threads of time, appear instantly. I was show, I was now out of the game, and I had to keep quiet, and cheer the rest of the game players on, to come out. I was shown how a game was designed with the rules, and those who woke up, could not say anything, until the 100th human woke up. I had a strong sense that Equinox-sept 16, was the due date. When I was in emergency getting checked up, the clocked buzzed with the 10 min mark, a day and half later the tv buzzed the finish bell. All what I though was real, was only ‘character building’ for the now. Every person, experience is a play. It was the most profound 2 weeks of my life.
    enjoy the rest of the ride.

2. Lisbeth says:

The movie The thirteenth floor – is another brilliant example of “going in there” in a constructed reality, where something has gone wrong.

3. Pam says:

Before LeeLu, Lisa, your interview with JLL…his mentions of Sophia and her correction….ouch….have you listened to the talk he gave on “scratching the VV Itch..?”

4. molly says:

I watched the Matrix last night for the millionth time, not aware this interview existed. Yes, something is trying to unplug me, I am manifesting things in the future instead of the present I am making things happen prior to making the decision, very strange. Donna’s dream was an excellent example of us trying to UNPLUG.

5. Kimberly says:

For as long as I can remember, (which is 10 months old), in this particular incarnation and in this physical vessel, I have felt like I belonged somewhere else. I KNOW I have lived many lifetimes on earth, but I am from another planet. I clearly remember at 10 months of age questioning my world and reality, (and it was later confirmed through my mothers diary….I was an odd child and my behavior was not normal for a 10 month old child….speaking about things that I couldn’t possibly know anything about…etc.) I maintained the thought “Where I come from we don’t do that” – but this thought came the question, “Just where is this “where?” I have no idea. Still don’t…

But your video brings up some valid points and for me it also answered some of questions.

We all know that there is information put into certain movies, my first experience with this was with Star Wars in “79”, sitting in the movie theater and going, wow; I can’t believe they just showed this and with all the information in it….BUT I quickly got and understood that most saw it as only entertainment…lost quite a few people that I thought were friends…”Not’.
    ANYWAY, Dani is a huge fan of Westworld and it really is eye-opening. Just this last show alone is a GREAT example of what you guys were talking about…in fact I was surprised that you didn’t connect the dots, or maybe you did but just ran out of time? They do give…at least from what I could see, the answer to our questions…where are we and how do we get home? They even give us a clue as to how to defeat them!!! Yeah us!!!
    If you want more info. then Dani is the best source for you here!

ANYWAY, I totally relate. I can see that you guys are exhausted and fed up with everything. I too am exhausted with all the bullshit. I have been searching for the truth for 48 years now. Every time I think I have found it, it changes. I’m done trying to wake people up! I have taken on the role of being an observer. For those of us that have been at this for so long, we have since become distrustful and sarcastic and we no longer believe all the promises of ‘soon’, OR ‘be patient’. Now it’s my turn to take the wheel and my destination is home!

6. CINNAMON says:

imho, they are causing inter ference. I innerstand where you are coming,but even the native americans, aberigians, cannot escape. Humankind keeps playing into the same meme, that it is us, that keeps us locked in…I call BS, eerything is code. IMHO, we need to break the spell/words. “they” are ramping up the chemtrail/sky sheild, to the point that there are no visible planes, the skies just turn solid white here in NJ. then pale pink and purple. do not be fooled. The onion is being peeled.
    onion (n.) – Online Etymology Dictionary

Podesta – Wikipedia
    Jump to Etymology – Podestà is the name given to certain high officials in many Italian cities beginning in the later Middle Ages. Mainly it meant the chief …
    ‎Etymology · ‎Italian history · ‎Podesteria · ‎Frisian Potestaat
    Podesta | Definition of Podesta by Merriam-Webster
    Origin and Etymology of podesta. Italian podestà, literally, power, from Latin potestat-, potestas, irregular from potis able — more at potent. First Known Use: …
    Podesta | Define Podesta at Dictionary.com
    Podesta definition, any of certain magistrates in Italy, as a chief magistrate in medieval towns and republics. See more. … Origin of podesta. Expand. Italian.

7. pie-ata says:

We are self actualized architects(techs)of observation. Material life of man is but one second of his greater excistence. We are the dreamed

8. Stacy says:

I feel we are sooo close to home…looking forward to that day! I just watched a short vid on Niburu that explains the pink/purple skies…split sky views that Dani has seen, others have recorded.

But now I question, How can this be? If, as LeeLoo says, space is not real, but just a hologram. I hope you hear from her again very soon. Your conversations with her, before they were psy-oped, gave me great excitement, never felt before! “Almost Home!” was the feeling. Keep up the good works, gals!

9. Lena Lawrence says:

Dearest Ladies,
    We have been in Da Dream, the discomfort some are reporting is ~some reports that matrix has been dismantled and to reoccupy body, being experiences pain. The matrix was within us, and around us. We were freeing and giving renewed reality to leelou and ourselves, as new codes allows our bodies to regenerate from the millennia of matrix control💟

10. Pam says:

Donna’s thoughts about this ache/pain sypmtom distraction may indeed be a transdimensional virus…to keep us focused on our body’s pain to keep us from going within for our power on a consistent basis, to keep us unable to do our “craft”, read, imagine. It creates a flight or fight symptom that causes us to be angry. However, the pain can wake us up! When we all come together with this pain symptom body issue we can use it to wake up! Of course we are in a dream of sorts, Carlos Castenada’s work seems to offer a clue. I hope this is some confirmation….I’ve had this pain/ache symptom strongly about a year or so. Should we stop analyzing so much and sit quietly for a while? Thank you!

11. Deirdre says:

As a woman much older than all or most of you, may I say that we have to trust fully in our inner or higher selves to lead us on this last round to where it is right for us to go. At least, I do not have the energy anymore to do otherwise. Love you all and hope to meet you all in ‘that’ place.

12. russ says:

I am re-watching the Matrix series and others like Thirteenth Floor etc.
    The true meanings and intentions of these are becoming more and more brilliantly clear to me.
    I came across this article yesterday on topic with what we are discussing here.
    Thank you and WAKE UP! 🙂