Blog

This Moment of NOW

14 Comments 06 November 2016

Unfortunately it was let slip that I had received communication from Leeloo and crew on Friday night my time that I have not as yet made public. I know many of you have been waiting on a release or update since then, but I and those on the receiving end of these messages felt something was just not right and we needed time to process and feel things out. Much has happened and I will do my best to recap.

The last of what I feel was authentic contact between us and ‘home’ was Wednesday afternoon in a conversation between myself, Donna and Oliver. This call was cut short with Oliver stating his connection was unstable and he then dropped.

Thursday I had telepathic communication with Leeloo and asked if she would please get in touch via computer when I got home as we had not spoken the day before, I received an image and her energy in response. Within minutes, and without knowing I had this communication, Ryan received a telepathic message from Leeloo saying she was not ignoring me, she just could not make the connection.

Friday evening a series of recorded messages came through, they stated they were prerecorded and in parts. The energy and information in these calls was not the norm and ended with a very dark voice and energy revealing itself just before communication stopped.

It is the feeling and opinion of those on this call that these messages were not authentic, a true psy-op, perhaps in the hopes that the info shared would be released publicly….Which it will not be so as not to serve that purpose.

Many people have expressed feeling the energy changed around this time, feeling anxious, aggravated, scratchy etc. Some have also felt and even seen the attempts at resets, even perhaps a successful reset.

There have been 2 or 3 VERY brief telepathic communications from Oliver stating that communication is not safe at this time, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MAKE CONTACT, I can’t stress this enough.

I think for a brief moment many took a sigh of relief, relaxed and felt it was all over but it isn’t. In the last 24 hours people have once again started to do the work, ‘their’ tech which has not been seen before is being exposed and taken out.

For now we are flying blind without communication or knowing what the others are doing but that is nothing knew really, we have been doing the work all along before we made contact and now is not the time stop.

Stay in the NOW, follow your intuition, stay centered, be discerning (as the fuckery is rife) and keep doing the work.

1. Jennifer Gray says:

I have just been thinking about the situaton around them going through 29 days while we have had 4,400 years of this darkness. I am thinking that we are the ones who therefore know more about the darkness than those at Home. We have also developed a relatonship with the earth and 3d that they will may not have. I think that rather than it being them helping us it will evolve into a mutual information exchange. It also makes more sense of why they may not respond sensitively in negative emotionl situations which we definitely have more experience with. This is only the start of this thought process for me and I would appreciate starting a conversation about it if nayone has any thoughts. xx

2. Amber Moksha says:

A little disheartening, yet, after reading this a couple times, holding steady. Thank you Lisa. Observing and questioning everything.

3. I feel it`s important to declare our ownership for ourselves and feel our bodies filled by ourselves, so that no other force can enter us

4. Gary Davis says:

i am encourage to see some opposition, it shows me that there is truth here.
    I like these interruptions, it helps fine tune and adjust our heading. Otherwise we get set into a religious programme.
    Get fat and comfy. Nothing like a lean mean fighting machine. We may not win every battle BUT WE DO WIN THE WAR. Thanks Lisa. Peace & Love. to all.

5. Contact of a different sort occurring with others trying to locate the 12 …seems that will be happening this day…info now that some have been located- 2 have gone interstellar/interdimensional. Friendly armies on this now.

6. Thanks for the update! It is truly appreciated. So much is happening so quickly and it boggles the mind. I think we all need time to process all of the information. I am looking forward to the zoom on Monday. XOXOXOXO

7. Loralee says:

It has been interesting to follow what has been transpiring with Lola/Leeloo and the subsequent comments, blogs and so on. I have had many questions, thoughts and more, but have not shared them because I have wanted and still want, to see how this is going to play out.

Last night I was re-watching part of the original Lola connection and the word “telemetry” came to me. I had to look it up: te·lem·e·try
    noun
    1. science of remote measurement: the science or activity of gathering data about remote objects and transmitting the data electronically
    2. measurement of distances: measurement of distances using a tellurometer

This song has been in my mind, so I checked it out on youtube, there are different versions, but here is a live one by Crowded House: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I52eefwAKDE

I remain neutral through all of this and send us all peace and love.
    Stay strong.

8. aner5pats says:

HI
    any more news about Lilou? is she/he fine?

9. aeonian.lion says:

Lisa, felt I should write you. I’ve been trying to catch up on the leeloo videos. but there is a lot there, time wise. have watched enough to get a good idea though. I’ve been following your interviews from way back, even had brief correspondence with you in the past. This whole new development with leeloo is quite intriguing, to say the least. Just wanted to let you know there are most likely many like me that are keeping a low profile, yet are paying attention to what is happening to you, so the numbers are more than you estimate. If there really are less people on the planet then we think, and most are not human…than perhaps the true majority of real humans are paying attention to what you are doing. If that be the case, then what you are doing is much more important than you think. I relate this because the question was brought up: “why you and Dani?”…anyways, I’ll be paying attention and formulating a line of questions once I finish all the videos you’ve posted so far…keep up the good work.

10. Gai says:

Lisa have you watched the TV series Humans with leeloo yet? I’d be interested to hear her thoughts on it. I hope she’s got in contact with you and she and Oliver are safe.

11. Leslie AD says:

I just read this & I understand.

12. Leslie AD says:

Thank you for that song Loralee…its often on my “PureO jukebox and I am sure will be looping for days now! The version you linked is very moving, poignant and so relevant right now ..Again, thank you for the reminder! Here are the lyrics for anyone unfamiliar:

There is freedom within, there is freedom without
    Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup
    There’s a battle ahead, many battles are lost
    But you’ll never see the end of the road
    While you’re traveling with me

Hey now, hey now
    Don’t dream it’s over
    Hey now, hey now
    When the world comes in
    They come, they come
    To build a wall between us
    We know they won’t win

Now I’m towing my car, there’s a hole in the roof
    My possessions are causing me suspicion but there’s no proof
    In the paper today tales of war and of waste
    But you turn right over to the T.V. page

Hey now, hey now
    Don’t dream it’s over
    Hey now, hey now
    When the world comes in
    They come, they come
    To build a wall between us
    We know they won’t win

Now I’m walking again to the beat of a drum
    And I’m counting the steps to the door of your heart
    Only shadows ahead barely clearing the roof
    Get to know the feeling of liberation and release

Hey now, hey now
    Don’t dream it’s over
    Hey now, hey now
    When the world comes in
    They come, they come
    To build a wall between us
    We know they won’t win

Don’t let them win
    (Hey now, hey now, hey now, hey now)
    Hey now, hey now
    Don’t let them win
    (They come, they come)
    Don’t let them win
    (Hey now, hey now, hey now, hey now)

13. Loralee says:

Am not sure where to post this, but since I first wrote here, I will post this here:

As you have said, “time” is/was working differently for Leelou and all.
    There was a call out of protection for New Zealand or something like it?
    And then something did indeed happen.
    Hopefully, those of us putting our intention towards blessing New Zealand helped.

May peace prevail on Earth.

I continue to remain hopeful without being “Polyanna”. Ha.

14. michel says:

Hi Lisa:

I think I hqve figured out why the Sun is being chemtrailed and qn artificil sun has ben put up. We can’t get iu downloads from the sun. We need our downloads to ascend. If we don!t get our download drom the sun, then we cannot ascend.