Interviews

Dr Bruce Lipton

18 Comments 03 September 2012

Bruce H. Lipton, PhD is an internationally recognised leader in bridging science and spirit. Stem cell biologist and bestselling author of ‘The Biology of Belief’ and ‘Spontaneous Evolution’.

1. Jim says:

Thanks Lisa! Great Interview.

2. hi lisa i dont know to much about this but—all enviroment is governed by source–or energy—so in cultures–the source controll because it is part of source—all in a positive+++ —so et communications is souce—working on frequacy and dimentional levels of differant configurations. So he held his hand up—one can be right—out of many—the source is never wrong believe me—hope you understand this to regards eagleye

3. Brilliant, thanks Lisa <3

4. Dermot says:

WOW! powerful information, I can so relate to that. Bruce makes a complex profession sound very interesting. Your are striking Gold with every interview at the minute Lisa…….Well done once again.

5. Rosemary says:

Lisa, thank you so very much for your superb interview with Dr Lipton. As one who was told almost 25 years ago that I would die of untreatable cancer, it encapsulated what I have learned in the ensuing years. I only knew at that time that the way I was treated was not the way our world was meant to be.

The pieces of true reality began to fall into place for me when I started following Bashar who is channeled by Darryl Anka. Everything Dr Lipton says has formed the basis for Bashar’s messages for almost 30 years. It would be absolutely thrilling to hear Darryl & Dr Lipton discussing together these very basic tenets of our reality without the usual ideological distractions. I think you are one of the few people who could pull this off!

Rosemary

6. San says:

Lisa,
    Back in the day read Michio Kushi and Georges Ohsawa books. These men were and are true Masters. Your interview was as usual wonderful but there remains information to impart: Dr. Lipton says blood is the medium so as well as those wonderful conscious thoughts it would make sense to give people the knowledge that the blood must be kept alkaline. How does one accomplish that alkalinity but by what one takes as food. Few of us are yet capable of living off of sunlight not evolved enough yet. I mention Kushi and Ohsawa since it was through them that the knowledge that blood is manufactured in the intestines by what is digested, not in the bone marrow which is where medical (pseudo) science still insists blood is manufactured. Hope this adds to the discussion.

7. You’ve made another GREAT LINK for us all, Lisa.
    Bruce Lipton is one of the most effective paradigm-changers on the Planet. I’ve read his book!

Your easy interviewing style has enabled him to bring his insights about the “biology of belief” to a wider audience.

We ARE a community of cells, aren’t we?
    Why not take ourselves on a continuous “honeymoon!”

8. Mary says:

Thank you both! Bruce Lipton is always so inspiring and explains everything so simply. I love to listen to interviews with him. Great work Lisa, thank you.

9. John DeLuca says:

Thanks for bringing us Bruce’s latest iteration of life processes…

10. John DeLuca says:

re: conscious and unconscious minds…

“When the Buddha started to wander around India shortly after his enlightenment, he encountered several men who recognized him to be a very extraordinary being. They asked him: “Are you a god?” “No,” he replied. “Are you a reincarnation of god?” “No,” he replied.”Are you a wizard, then?” “No.” “Well, are you a man?” “No.” “So what are you?” They asked, being very perplexed. Buddha simply replied: “I am awake.” Buddha means “the awakened one.” How to awaken is all he taught.”

11. Marci says:

Thank you for this interview! Lots of valuable information , explained to perfect understandability, delivered in a delightful, charming format!

12. Ginger says:

Thank you so much for offering this interview. I AM AWAKE and needed to hear this message. We need more messages like this to help encourage change. I especially found that knowing there is hope for humanity was inspiring. With all the programs being run, we need positive influence. Love to all.

13. Lynne says:

Always a pleasure to hear Dr Bruce Lipton. Fantastic interview Lisa.

14. Dr. Bruce Lipton has presented us with the greatest health care plan ever – KEEP YOURSELF FROM GETTING SICK!

15. Scott says:

We know the state of the planet is not great… There is information a plenty on that and how bad it can all be. The system will change, it’s not working, so it’s just a matter of how and when. I’m going to try an keep my focus on a positive change and be on the look out for more inspirational information like this interview. Thank you!

16. alan curreri says:

I just watched your interview with Dr Lipton, posted on the rebirthinginternational.uk site. What a fabulous man. Such a encouraging, confirming chat. I am 60 in December, and what I heard helped my light become brighter. This also introduced me to you. Thank you for that interview. I will check out your website.
    Thank you very much.

17. Dawn says:

I’m assuming that I will be moderated out of these ccomments but here goes… Bruce Lipton is a quack. Nothing he says is factual. He takes some jargon, mashes it up in a vaguely scientific sounding manner and says “science thinks this but it’s actually this”. But everything he says is unscientific and impossible. Google “Bruce Lipton criticism” and read the articles debunking him. You’ll get some real science then.