Interviews

Cobra of 2012 Portal – The resistance movement

35 Comments 20 June 2012

Cobra is a member of a 30+ years resistance movement that is currently engaged in negotiating the surrender of the Cabal or their elimination, whichever comes first.

You can download Transcript of Cobra Interview.pdf

1. This was a great interview, Lisa, thanks. I am glad that someone finally mentioned how many people don’t seem to want to wake up. I have experienced this personally with people in my life. I recommend documentaries, try to have conversations, etc., and they don’t want to hear it. In fact, I think I scare them with my talk about it. As a result, I have become a “black sheep” of my family, for lack of a better term, for wanting to live a different life, a better life. It has been very hard for me, not only to lose people I love, but to see them so caught up in the fear that they cannot even imagine that life could be different, better.

As a result of these experiences, it has lead me to some very valuable insights. One, most people aren’t ready to wake up, and the best thing I can do for anyone is to love them and hope that they find their higher soul path, whatever that may be for them. Two, to accept that everyone is on a different path. Just like there are many ways to get to a destination, there are infinite ways to get back to Source. Three, everyone will get back to Source. The timeframe is different for everyone, but we will all be reunited with the Original Spark eventually. Four, the illuminati/cabal are simply playing a role in the divine drama of 3D experience. Without the dark, you cannot understand the light. They will not “win” because their part to play is coming to an end, even as 3D Earth is coming to an end. There is nothing to fear for they are not more powerful than the divine plan.

We are not alone. There are so many higher powers at work helping us, even if they are behind the scenes, they are still there loving us and guiding us.

2. nines says:

Do you know that you are speaking with Inelia Benz or can you really not recognize the accent, cadence, vocal quirks? Seriously? It was immediately abundantly apparent to me, and has to be to others as well. What is going on here?

3. Just listened to Cobra, couldn’t understand 3/4 of his responce.

Do you have it in writing?

keep up the good work

4. admin says:

Hi Richard, I am working on a transcript.

5. admin says:

As you probably know I have interviewed Inelia and when I spoke with Cobra his/her voice was not altered, I did that in post production. I can assure you they are not the same person.

6. Charles says:

This world is under the control of a very strong group not of this realm and is here with an agenda. Are the Cabal their puppets? I think so!

No matter what transpires, their agenda will see its course. The variables are” what we humans do as a conscious group of individual souls”. Will we open our eyes to the truth? Will we succeed in our awakening? Will we discard the reincarnation circle we have been entrapped in and will we move on to our true paths…. this just to state a few questions in my mind!

All truth seekers are part of the Human Underground Movement toward Ascension? I am at times confused by who is who, and what is the truth, but this is part of “Their Game” it is a process of wearing us out. I feel lost at times and feel trapped in a world of false Prophets. Some of these false Prophets have been hoodwinked and seriously think they’re on the right path.

I am sure some of my opinions could be seen as prophetic!…and I can often be wrong, but there is no intent in confusing the true path of humanities direction. Thanks Lisa! I shall never ever give up… no matter what!

7. Matthew says:

It is a bit frustrating to wait & wait and there is always some reasonable explanation why things do NOT progress.
    One way or another the current CABAL system is doomed. Not sure how long it will take and what will happen afterwards but, Human Race is up for a very rough ride, I would think.
    One of the most important message is that we should BOMBARD the Government/s with questions every day, every week, every month, foreverer…
    In this day and age, anyone & everyone can do it by sending emails. I am not sure we will get a reply, but at least they will (hopefully) understand that people do not buy what they tell us…

8. Frank says:

Lisa;

Why didn’t you ask Cobra ……What constitutes Critical Mass????

9. Jim says:

Great interview Lisa! took a bit of concentration to work out what was being said but totally understand the reasons for distorting the voice. would like to be involved somehow in these meditations.

10. Kauilapele says:

I’m just having such a hard time listening to this. I’ve tried every audio manipulation trick that I know to filter out something. Was not successful.

But I know the interview was very well done. I’ll see if I can do anything else to de-garbilify the audio.

11. Tracy says:

Hi Lisa,

If the mass meditations are so helpful, why not do them DAILY instead of only on Sunday? Have we not been at this long enough? (she asks lovingly:-)

I re-listened to some of the interview with Inelia’s voice in mind. It is similar, but I do not think it was her. Besides what reason would she have to hide her identity at this point? Even if she is ‘killed’ there are people who are willing to allow her to walk-in so that she can continue her work her in the physical [she said this on one of the many interviews I have listened to].

Maybe I am unrealistically optimistic about this, but I disagree that most people are not ready to wake up. I don’t have anyone in “real life” to talk to about this, and my husband thinks I’m somewhat nuts, but I attribute that to the implants, the veil, whatever you call it.

Is it not human nature to protect oneself from disappointment by not raising expectations? So they just won’t open their minds to it now, as a means of self protection. When that/those is/are removed, lots of people will be open to disclosure.

That’s how I see it, and I think that we will be pleasantly surprised and what many if not most of our fellow humans are capable of once we/they are given the chance at life with true freedom.

Love,
    Tracy

12. RJ says:

Frank, previous interviews with others, maybe Pane Andov say the critical mass is 3% of the planetary population.
    RJ

13. Alan says:

This sucks, I could not make out what he is saying to 3/4 of his broadcast, dam, I guess I’ll have to wait to see if there will be a regular version, or typed version… This sucks…

14. Shiloh says:

Hi Everybody. I made a transcript of this interview. There may be a few typos, and a few words I couldn’t hear, but it is all here.
    Thank you Lisa!

15. Grandpa cb says:

Hard to understand Cobra. Maybe a transcript? Or Replay without voice cover, when its safer? Wish there was a way to communicate with ‘like minded Truth Seekers of today. Some I see posted here’. Most friends/relatives/neighbors think i’m nuts when I share stuff. (grin). When you have a New Video Interview posted… can you notify your email list? Maybe you can Interview DRAKE and Ben Fulford? Also maybe an “update” from Inelia, Sammi Ceto and others in the Truth Loop? What is Your Opinion of Hollow Earth and Galactic Federation? Are you familiar with the Dinar and your opinion on that? Yes, I drink only Distilled Water, thanks to you and Andrew.

16. admin says:

TRANSCRIPT IS NOW AVAILABLE – LINK IN DESCRIPTION

17. To anyone who visits Lisa’s site and feels alone (like I have for most of my life). I would love to start a group for people like us who are awake/waking up and have no one to talk to about this stuff, or when we do talk to people in our lives about this stuff, they think we’re crazy and write us off as nutters. If you want to email me, I can be contacted through a website I have called FindingYourDivinity. It would be so great! Looking forward to talking to you!

18. I think Lisa is a great interviewer. She has the ability to ask challenging questions without being hostile. I recall that when I listened to what Drake had to say, I got a strong intuitive message that it was deceptive; and here we have another message along the same lines – albeit in a different form. I didn’t listen to Cobra, so I did not tune into him, but I did read the transcript. As he seemed to imply that Drake got his information indirectly from Cobra’s people, I got a twinge of doubt, but no intuitive message.

I spend a lot of time dowsing, so I thought it would be interesting to try it out on the Cobra information. I asked: ‘On a scale of 1 to 10 how truthful is the information given by Cobra? It came out at somewhere between 0 and 1 (i.e. hardly any truth in it at all). I did this also for Drake, and this came out at a flat zero. I got a strong hit on both of them being members of an intelligence agency, working for different countries, neither of which was the US (at least not directly).

I also got that the agenda of Cobra’s people was not to misinform, nor to destabilise western governments, but to bring down the Cabal. Go figure… As always, best to hook into your own intuition and give the info a good prod with it. Thanks to Lisa for making this info available.

19. admin says:

Interesting approach Claire. I wonder if there are any kinesiologist’s out there who could muscle test the information, in the same vein as David Hawkins work and see what comes up.

20. admin says:

Where are you located Kandy?

21. Claire says:

Hi Kandy and that’s a lovely idea as I to feel the same. 🙂

22. Jim says:

yep feel exactly the same here in UK. I think a forum of like minded people is a great idea. Better than the blank looks you get whenever you happen to mention your view on the world.

23. “I HOPE THE U.S. PLAYS FOLLOWER THE LEADER”. GLOBAL ELITES THROWN OUT OF ICELAND: Iceland Dismantles Corrupt Gov’t Then Arrests All Rothschild Bankers, LINK- http://the-tap.blogspot.com/2012/06/iceland-shows-to-get-rid-of-bankers.html

24. admin says:

Thanks Shioh, I made one also available on this site.

25. Joyus says:

Hi Lisa,
    Thank you so very much for your wonderfull interviews.
    After reading all the comments, which are interesting and varied.
    My husband and i have listened to the interview a number of times. I believe that one of the reasons some individuals have
    difficulty with the understanding is the accent into the mix of
    the distortion. Most people have difficulty understanding people with accents, whether or not they want to admit this is another story. Having the transcript available is the perfect solution to this.
    Also the secrecy makes perfect sense to me in order to see things go forward. Let us consider thinking from the heart/right brain instead of the left brain in this matter.
    As far as the call to meditate together on Sundays worldwide, it is the focused intent that creates strength in bringing it all to the fore.
    Sending love, light and joy to all.
    Joyus

26. Calie says:

Lisa, with all the Drake/Cobra/GFL info./intel incoming as of 6/28/12 (USA time) what is your take and whom will you interview NEXT…Thank you for making a difference in the lives of the masses…Tipping point, you ROCK…Nameste’

27. Stormy says:

Hi Lisa, keep up the fine work. The blogger aka ‘Former White Hat’ at http://formerwhitehat.wordpress.com/
    seems hell-bent on placing Drake, Cobra, and et al into the looney bin. Says they are giving false hope to the masses and agitating them into violence thereby working into the hands of the cabal. What are your thoughts on this?

28. Lys says:

I muscle tested using David Hawkins method of making a statement rather then asking a question. My statement was Cobras interview with Lisa is based on Reality and is truthful. I got a strong ‘no”. I also made the statement that he/she is on his/her own. I got a “yes”.
    Personally speaking I also felt a sense of constriction at his/her blog site. Not a felling of openess. I did feel openess in Lisa’s interview, but I believe that came from Lisa herself, not Cobra. I’m not saying this individual is good or bad, but I believe not honest. And now is a time for transparency and honesty.

29. Maryse says:

Something is wrong !! Who is telling the truth about Agartha? this anonymous Cobra … or G. Kavasilas??
    George Kavasilas staited that agartha has been created by the cabale and is a place for those who are manipulating the human race.
    Sorry, but I trust G. Kavasilas but not this anonymous person.

(english is not my native language, sorry for the spelling:)

Love,
    Maryse

30. Maryse says:

(Maryse again 🙂

It is so easy for the power actually in place to send people that give false informations so as to make us believe in something that is not really happening.
    It is so easy to tell people that we are protected and that everything will be OK at the end so as to put us “asleep” .
    It is like telling a child a fairy storry about the nice prince that comes along to save the poor beautiful “princess”, but it is just a storry to make the child sleep and many are trying to put us asleep!

Love Maryse

31. Andy says:

To Cobra, I’m somewhat of a bullshitter myself, but please carry on.

Regarding his previous posts that there are 20 million resistance fighters underground! but he needs money from his followers to run his website and he is their elected spokesman. What kind of mickey mouse operation is he running. The TRUTH will out eventually!

32. Kookie says:

Has anyone heard of the RnA drops (for ascension)…..I have purchased a bottle and it’s unbelievable….. an ET named iON and Dr. Carolyn Dean. The doctor was on Jeff Rense show.

33. Minstrel says:

great interview,
    Re removel of cabal

How do we know it is not the cabal organising this. Why are we looking outside our selves to be saved,
    Is this another diversion to take our minds off them bringing in their insane plans

I would prefer all the stuff in the interbniew to be realistic Mass meditations – who are people supposed to direct their meditation to.
    The phrase enery flows where attention goes – so where is the energy going???? So who is this source???
    This time next time sometime never,

People have to wake up first and last meditation is not what most people do . Nothing will change till people wake up and take thier power back

34. americka says:

I just want to say hello!

35. Megan says:

I trust my intuition VERY much!!!! It is mostly pretty accurate! I have visited Cobra’s blog several times to see what I felt and each time I felt uneasy. I made sure to check back several times just in case I was having an off day and each time I felt the same. It makes my bs flag creep a little higher each time.. I agree with Minstrel. When are we going to quit looking to outside sources to save us. Everything we need is within. We ARE our saviors.